The Vision of 4th Street Studios

This historic property with a house, barn, greenhouse and studio was originally owned by a sheep rancher and his wife.   The current “studio” was originally Laramie Florist built in 1945.   Like us on Facebook and follow us in Instagram to keep up with what is going on.

community

art

science

workshops

events

history

downtown laramie

music

girls night out

collaborations

microbes

color theory

maker space

art exhibitions

jewelry

 

Leave a Reply