Our private art parties are back! Find 5 (minimum required to book) to 12 participants, select your art party choice and we will do the rest. Email us for details at info@4thStreetStudios.com . Once we’ve confirmed your event, we’ll ask you to use this link to pay your deposit.
When scheduling your event, you will provide 2 options for date/time in the checkout notes and we will get in touch with you to confirm. Please note, your date and time will not be final until we confirm by email. Add your date and time in the memo of your order.
Zoom and online parties are an option for all of our art party themes and the participant list can be larger.
Select from the following art choices:
- Suminagashi Marbling – create 16+ marbling designs using various techniques
- Paint Pour – create coasters, ornaments, calendars, poured glasses and more… select object before your party begins
- Bookbinding – Create handmade junk journals from recycled materials that have meaning to you!
- Calendula Salve and Lavender Face Mist – Spa day! Create your own healthy and organic body products. We show you how!
- Felting a project – we have the supplies and will guide you through the process
- Papermaking – we will show you how to make your own paper with minimal and diy supplies
- Glass Fusing – make 2+ pieces of artwork using recycled glass and make suncatchers, ornaments, night lights, keychains, pendants
- How to make water kefir (and go home with water kefir grains)
Select online or in person:
- Online experiences: we will mail Kits and prepared documentation to each participant and as the day arrives for our event we will provide more details. No maximum participants. All supplies included plus personal guidance during the event.
- In person: We will have supplies set up in our Laramie studio for a live art experience. Maximum participants is 12. BYOB.
- Add-ons: mocktails, coffee bar, light snacks, catered meal and more. We enjoy creating awesome experiences for your event/party!